Re: mkboot -i from debianutils-1.15 in sid and boot loader != lilo

On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 02:14:08PM -0700, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> > > Should I make a bootdisk? (y/n) y
> >
> > You should have just pressed n there.
>
> If I press "n" it makes make install error out, and then it doesn't continue.

Yes, well, you can't avoid that, other than by hacking one of those scripts.

> It looks like I'm going to have to write a script to install my kernels
> since there isn't a make install target on ppc...

You could just copy them manually, I do it all the time. Or alternatively,
use make-kpkg and create packages for the kernel.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.