Re: solution of sorts and no upload soon (was: Re: apache2: clearing the air [please read])

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> * on install ask the admin where other vhosts should be created
>   (which would be /vhost for me, /org for debian, etc.)

  the directory should be specified by policy, asking sysadmin is just
the 'blame shifting' I described in my earlier post... just like now we
have /var/www for one web site there should be a directory for multiple
sites (why should there be a policy requirement for one host but not for
multiple virtual hosts?)

	erik