Re: ddtp: new notifications mails, opt-in or opt-out?

Previously Christian Kurz wrote:
> Well, but from the 24hours, I can normally only spend about 1-3 hours
> for e-Mails.

I can generally manage all personal email and about 100 mailinglists
in about 2 hours a day, it's just a matter of doing it efficiently.

> Especially since we have a lot more developers and a consensus
> should have been discussed or agreed by at least a quarter of the
> developers.

That's both incredibly unrealistic as well as ignoring how Debian
has worked for the last years.

> Yes, but did you also not the unfriendly tone and demand inside e-Mails?

Yes, and I don't see how that is relevant to the discussion about
what constitutes a consensus.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |