Re: ddts: notification about fr translation of the hostname desc

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 10:06:09PM -0300, Carlos Laviola wrote:
> Note that I do know that he has, supposedly, stopped mailing anyone
> about translations; I just felt I needed to donate my R$ 0.02.

not 'supposedly'

I have stop it and I write this today many times and I sign all my
mails. You can check it.

Gruss
Grisu
"Before you play two notes learn how to play one note - and don't play
 one note unless you've got a reason to play it." - Mark Hollis