Re: how to fight back against Michael Bramer's spam

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 10:17:42PM -0300, Carlos Laviola wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 03:53:21PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > You're going a little past too far, doogie.
> >
> > I do not think they are abusing project resources by requesting the list,
> > and both sides are now even in the "vote count". If anyone will pull this
>
> I say the best thing to do is mail the translated descriptions for
> public analysis on the respective debian-[country,language] list. That
> way, mail goes to a lot of knowledgeable people at once, translations
> made by the DDTS people get more attention and error checking, and
> everyone is a bit happier.

some debian-[country,language] list have make this request already and
they get this on a daily base since days or weeks.

jfyi

Gruss
Grisu
"Before you play two notes learn how to play one note - and don't play
 one note unless you've got a reason to play it." - Mark Hollis