Re: ddts: notification about fr translation of the hostname desc

Em Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:32:32 -0500 (CDT)
Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> escreveu:

> On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, David Starner wrote:
> > Adam Heath's message was undesired mail that I didn't ask to recieve,
> > and that I could do nothing about. Does that make it spam? What about
> > all the messages "you have sent information to the BTS blah blah blah"?
> > Is that spam? It's certainly undesired on my part.
>
> It was desired, as you subscribed to debian-devel.
>
> This ddts spam bot is not opt-in, as is lists.debian.org.
you don't seem to like i18n... is asking politely so difficult for
you?

if you had no ways of removing your packages from the list I'd see
the reason behind your angriness...

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>