Re: grisu and DDTS

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 04:44:22PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> > True.  "Automated, unsolicited, bulk email" works for me.
>
> It's not bulk; each message is personalized.

Orthogonal issue.  Bulk mail can in fact be personalized, or haven't you
ever received a credit card offer?

> > I don't get email from the BTS unless I file or manipulate a bug report.
>
> Sure you do.  If I file a bug against your package, you'll get mail.

Yes, that's true.  I elabortated on the difference between bugs in
packages and the DDTS mails in an earlier message.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Convictions are more dangerous
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       enemies of truth than lies.