Re: PHP4 + pgsql + mysql dies horribly

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 01:14:56PM +0200 , Fred Strauss wrote:
> > > When I start apache it gives
> > > apache: dl-close.c:119: _dl_close: Assertion `new_opencount[0] == 0' failed.
> >
> > reading README.Debian?
>
> Ahh :)
> They mention that problem and say that it looks like a glibc bug.

They :))

> > change the order of extension= in php.ini by any chance?
>
> This is what they suggest in the readme too.
> But it doesn't work.
>
> Anything else I can try?

pray. or send a bug (or mail me privatly) with your extension settings
(order and such) and apache modules loaded + versions

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

<Tv> We are debian.org, resistance is futile, you will be apt-get upgraded.