PHP4 + pgsql + mysql dies horribly

Hi

I'm running apache 1.2.30-1.1 with php4 4.06.rc2-1 as a module.
Php4 loads gd, mysql and pgsql as modules.
They are all version 4.0.6.7rc2-1

When I start apache it gives
apache: dl-close.c:119: _dl_close: Assertion `new_opencount[0] == 0' failed.

in the error log and apache then exits.

If i don't load either the pgsql or mysql module, it runs fine.
But running both of them gives that error.

I'm not sure if this is a php4 bug, or a bug in either pgsql or mysql
Has anyone else come across this, and is there a way around it?

Thanx
Fred

--
Fred Strauss            +27-11-792-6500