Re: Completely OT, just to quickly prove a point.

 Rich> On Sat, 2001-09-29 at 00:08, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

 >> You asked a technical question. You get a pointer to the
 >> documentation. That is unhelpful? And why is it insulting? I thought
 >> the tell a man how to fish was better than spoon feeding a man a fish
 >> any day.  Do you disagree?

 Rich> This is probably flame bait, but I disagree.

 Rich> RTFM = Read the Fucking Manual.

	Can we help it if you have a dirty mind? I always translate
 RTFM to Read the Fine Manual.  And you are displaying your ignorance
 of a fine USENET tradition; if you are thin skinned enough to be
 insulted by people telling you to RTFM, man, you probably need to
 stay away from mailing lists and USENET.

 Rich> Someone curses you in person, you're insulted.  In email, you're not?

	You carry big chip on your shoulder, and if you want to have a
 thin skin, you'll feel insulted a lot.

	manoj
--
 "It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try,
 but the result's the same." Mike Dennison