Re: Completely OT, just to quickly prove a point.

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 06:37:50PM +1000, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 12:37:11AM -0700, Rich Rudnick wrote:
> > This is probably flame bait, but I disagree.
> >
> > RTFM = Read the Fucking Manual.
> >
> > Someone curses you in person, you're insulted.  In email, you're not?
>
> Oh, I thought it was:
>
> RTFM = Read The Fine Manual
>
> There was no insult...

People who are looking for an excuse to feign offense and be
argumentative always interpret it the other way.

OTOH, when the author of any particular mail message is Craig Sanders,
the safe money is on an insulting interpretation.  >;-)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      We either learn from history or,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      uh, well, something bad will