Re: Completely OT, just to quickly prove a point.

 Russel> On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Craig Sanders wrote:
 >> > I've used the make-kpkg command to create kernel packages, but they
 >> > always come out with a custom-1.00 label on them and I haven't figured
 >> > out how to get around that.
 >>
 >> RTFM.  see the --revision option.

 Russel> Does anyone else on this list see this as a fairly unhelpful, and
 Russel> insulting response to a reasonable question?

	You asked a technical question. You get a pointer to the
 documentation. That is unhelpful? And why is it insulting? I thought
 the tell a man how to fish was better than spoon feeding a man a fish
 any day.  Do you disagree?

 Russel> Please reply to me directly and to cas@taz.net.au.  DO NOT
 Russel> REPLY TO THE LIST!

	Sorry.  You post on the list, you read it on the list.

	manoj
--
 I just uploaded xtoolplaces-1.6. It fixes all bugs but one: It still
 coredumps instead of doing something useful.  The upstream author's