Re: ITP: kernel-patch-selinux

>>"John" == John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu> writes:

 John> First of all, I doubt that you're going to have too much
 John> trouble getting a response from SElinux.  They've been pretty
 John> good on responding to their mailinglist

	I had sent in an informal request for clarification to the
 mailing list (and, after a mini-fiasco of not posting from the email
 address I was subscribed with, and reposting), and it has been
 forwarded to the lawyers in question (the ones who wanted the click
 through disclaimer).

	The post should be showing up on the SELinux list any time
 now.

	manoj
--
 Oh, and this is another kernel in that great and venerable
 "BugFree(tm)" series of kernels.  So be not afraid of bugs, but go