Re: ITP: kernel-patch-selinux

First of all, I doubt that you're going to have too much trouble getting a
response from SElinux.  They've been pretty good on responding to their
mailinglist: which, I might add, I see more than one Debian Developer has
contributed to, yet you have not.  It would behoove you to actually look
as if you really cared before ITPing.

Secondly, since Debian's warranty is "no warranty", I fail to see how the
expression of that in a license makes it non-free.

Thirdly, isn't this a question for -legal?

--
I can be immature if I want to, because I'm mature enough to make my own
decisions.

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu