Re: ITP: kernel-patch-selinux

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 00:12, John Galt wrote:
> First of all, I doubt that you're going to have too much trouble getting a
> response from SElinux.  They've been pretty good on responding to their
> mailinglist: which, I might add, I see more than one Debian Developer has
> contributed to, yet you have not.  It would behoove you to actually look
> as if you really cared before ITPing.

I've read some of the archives, although they are incomplete and poorly
indexed.

Did you have a point with this or do you just want to write more flames and
waste everyone's time as usual?

> Secondly, since Debian's warranty is "no warranty", I fail to see how the
> expression of that in a license makes it non-free.

They ask that people agree to conditions before download.  We have no
facilities for showing the conditions before downloading, they could
potentially disagree with this.

> Thirdly, isn't this a question for -legal?

I think this is now being handled adequately in private mail.  A developer
who has had prior contact with the NSA people is now dealing with the matter.