Re: debconf-gnome and locales

Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> just add a GtkScrolled at the top level. i'll do that for you (it is
> quite easy) if you tell me were the widget is built.

Well this is perl gtk, but if that's no obstacle, see
/usr/share/perl5/Debconf/FrontEnd/Gnome.pm, the new() method. You might
do better modifying Debconf/FrontEnd/Gnome.pm in debconf's source; that
version of the file has comments.

> i think that a series of checks is more clear than a single multiselect
> (if the choiches are limited). i know quite well gtk, if nobody else
> volunteers i'll look into that tomorrow.

It might be better for 3 or 4 items, but I think just using a
multiselect consistently would be less confusing.

--
see shy jo