debconf-gnome and locales

  When using the Gnome frontend for debconf to configure the latest locales
upload, I get a list of checkboxes that's about 3 times the height of
my screen.  I don't know whose fault this is (which is why I'm not filing
a bug), but it should be fixed, either by having debconf handle this
sanely in the Gnome frontend, or by not passing such a long list of selections
to it.

  Daniel

|        "By all the Shire, you shall have neither the Ring, nor me!"         |
|          -- Frodo Baggins                                                   |