Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

Steven Hanley <sjh@svana.org> immo vero scripsit
> Just because it seems at the moment that too many translation notifications
> are being generated for them to be placed into the bts I wonder if it is
> overkill/added complexity to try to use something else, as I would assume the
> number of translation notifications happening will not be so high permanently.

Don't assume.
Take a diff of Packages.gz and see how many of the "original" text seem
to change every day, and then talk.

There will be quite a lot of translations, and reuploading, and
other things, after things have settled down, as it  were.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer