Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 08:46:12PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
>    The maintainer need not do anything. Maybe he don't know the
>    translation. The user only use this. This need only the
>    translators.

While we're on the subject, can you get someone to translate your mails
into a comprehensible dialect of English?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     One man's "magic" is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     engineering.  "Supernatural" is a