Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Michael Bramer wrote:

> I don't see a real problem with this mail. If someone don't like it he
> can make a procmail rule and move the mails to /dev/null and I can
> improve the server by time.

With spam, there is nothing I can really do to stop from even receiving it in
my accounts.  With this mail, I can get it stopped.

Please, turn off this mail-spamming service, until you have a facility to
exclude certain maintainers(note, I don't care about package excludes, but
maintainer excludes).