Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 11:51:07AM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Michael Bramer wrote:
> > OH, this is now the second 'remove me' request.
> >
> > Now the server can only mail notifications to all packages or to no
> > packages. Should I stop it?
>
> You mailed -devel-announce on Aug 30.  I then started getting these mails over
> the weekend.  I would have hoped a week of time for discussion would have been
> appropriate.

Yes, a week would be better.

But I have get some request of this notification mails per List and
privat mails and I start this after this requests.

I don't see a real problem with this mail. If someone don't like it he
can make a procmail rule and move the mails to /dev/null and I can
improve the server by time.

sorry, for this problem.

Gruss
Grisu
«Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if i
 you open WINDOWS»