Re: CUPS

Michael Meskes writes:
 > Or else you should read my original mail. :-)

 > The problem is not RTFM since all works well with the default ppds, but a)
 > the interaction with cupsomatic-ppd and b) the missing configuration in
 > postints. WHere does this belong if not into -devel?

Ok. I'm sorry. I misunderstood, I read that too quickly - my mistake,
of course. Because I was rude in public so I want to apologize in
public, too. I'm sorry.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -w --                           Ari Makela <hauva@iki.fi> #
#                                                 http://arska.org/hauva/ #

# "Sailing is, after all, a kind of grace, a kind of magic." - Phil Berman