Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 01:04:58PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> Please, turn off this mail-spamming service, until you have a facility to
> exclude certain maintainers(note, I don't care about package excludes, but
> maintainer excludes).

Maybe we should call it EMP and not SPAM. I don't think he has a commercial target.
:)

--
Christian Surchi   |   csurchi@debian.org   |   christian@firenze.linux.it
FLUG: http://www.firenze.linux.it | Debian GNU/Linux: http://www.debian.org