partimage with xfs

Hello,

	I will go to package the latest release of partimage
	(www.partimage.org). This version includes XFS support but I
	have a doubt.

	To compile it, it is necessary to patch the kernel. This is not
	a problem to me but it could be a problem to rebuild it to
	another arch.

	How can I do it?

	Another question: this version includes a client/server over
	SSL. I think that the server is not 100% secure because it don't
	use authentification. So, I will go to package it without init
	scripts. Is this fine?

Greetings!

		Sergio Rua <srua@debian.org>

-- Key fingerprint = 4B4B 1ED6 8F17 0E2B 0DA3  5978 BFB6 6565 1768 44B7