Re: partimage with xfs

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 11:22:06AM +0200, Sergio Rua wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I will go to package the latest release of partimage
> 	(www.partimage.org). This version includes XFS support but I
> 	have a doubt.
>
> 	To compile it, it is necessary to patch the kernel. This is not
> 	a problem to me but it could be a problem to rebuild it to
> 	another arch.

I faced a similar evil with ulogd: it requires some stuff from
kernel-patch-ulog to be patched into the kernel to work. Or not. What I
just did was created an include/ directory inside the ulogd source, and
made sure that was always included first. Thus, anything in
include/linux would override kernel sources.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it