Re: Debian doc-base policy.

In Sat, 18 Aug 2001 09:39:56 -0400 Steve cum veritate scripsit :

> Indeed, "current practice" one consideration; however, "consistancy"
> and "ease of use" are other important considerations.  The documentation
> system is, after, intended to help folks -- especially newbies --
> find things efficiently.

But we are looking at woody release, and I would like something done.

Apps/Programming seems to be the current practice, and
there are few which seem to use Apps/programming... for example.

This kind of thing needs to be fixed first.
We will cure other things later.

This is a very difficult problem which seems to go nowhere,
and I am hoping to get something out for woody first,
then we shall talk about making some rearrangement.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4