Re: Upload Quality Was: Re: OpenOffice

From: "Gustavo Noronha Silva" <kov@debian.org>
> c'mon, do you really think someone would bother to package a program
> that isn't at least usable? =)
>
> those package belong to their author's home computers, not even to
experimental =)

I've seen one web browser in Debian that couldn't follow links (just
ordinary links.) That counts as unusable to me. I've seen other real alpha
programs, but that one comes most vividly to mind.

There's quite a few people who seem to think that they can post their
program on Sourceforge, and people will beat a path to their door to work on
it, even if it's unusable as is.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"The pig -- belongs -- to _all_ mankind!" - Invader Zim