[OT] lazy maintainers

> abiword (0.7.13-0.2) unstable; urgency=low
>   * NMU
>   * rm debian/files in clean target so it really can be autobuilt (Closes: #86729)
>   * Point to standard Debian GPL file in copyright.
>   * Switch back to expat, since now we can use the shared library version, and expat appears smaller and faster.
>
>  -- Aaron Lehmann <aaronl@vitelus.com>  Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:50:44 -0800
>
> Current upstream version?  0.9.0.

FWIW I would have continued to NMU AbiWord had gecko not instructed me
to stop. It's his own stuborn behavior that has let the package fall
out of date. I had begged him on many occasions to take over the
package. Now I'm just bitter that my work on the package will go to
waste and the package will probably never get updated.