Re: Personal autobuilder (Re: athlon-builder ... a sequel to pentium-builder)

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 11:23:44AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> I have a question though, what's stopping people from putting these
> build-related tools into Debian as packages ?

I can only speak for my own software.  It is under development, and
I don't want to make the commitments that follow from a wide distribution
and inclusion in Debian yet.  I will not upload it to Debian until 1.0.

Thanks,
Marcus