Re: athlon-builder ... a sequel to pentium-builder

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001 04:16:43 +0900
"Junichi Uekawa" <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> wrote:

> In Sun, 22 Jul 2001 03:58:46 +0900 Junichi cum veritate scripsit :
>
> > I have put it up in
> > deb http://people.debian.org/~dancer/athlon-builder/ ./
>
> Ah, I missed this, the package name is
>
> gcc3.0-athlon-builder

How about merging the two into one "optimised-builder" package, then
it could more easily expand for other CPU's later

It would be great if there the optimisations could be expressed in the
packages that are built using it, but the only way i can think of doing
that would be having an extra control file field or mangling the filename
further.

Glenn