Re: Personal autobuilder (Re: athlon-builder ... a sequel to pentium-builder)

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> immo vero scripsit

> > I realize I am not actually talking about autobuilders right now,
> > What I really wanted was a command-line tool that sets up a chroot, and
> > builds inside it.
>
> Ah, okay.  I think what you want is to use sbuild directly.

Yes, I have realized sbuild seems to be the solution.

I have a question though, what's stopping people from putting these
build-related tools into Debian as packages ?

It's weird.

The only thing that I've seen so far in Debian archive is
quinn-diff.

regards,
	junichi

--