Re: Personal autobuilder (Re: athlon-builder ... a sequel to pentium-builder)

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 12:37:12PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Glenn <bug1@optushome.com.au> immo vero scripsit
> > > Yes, this is a bit problematic.
> > > I was thinking that maybe everything can be rebuilt using Athlon optimization, and
> > > I could make a local repository,
> >
> > I would like to do that to :)
>
> I was looking at autobuilders, and they were rather non-trivial to use.
> And thus I decided to code some.

Have you looked at turtle?  I claim it is easy to get it going.

http://turtle.sourceforge.net

It doesn't provide a solution for missing build dependencies yet, though,
but it is under continued development.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de