Re: Mozilla Again

Philip Blundell wrote:

Of the three ARM autobuilder machines, two of them (europa and pig) lack enough disk space to build large packages. The third machine, medusa, has plenty of disk but is unfortunately much slower. There is a backlog of gcc and qt packages awaiting compilation on medusa at the moment; there won't be enough cycles available for another attempt at building mozilla for at least another day or so.

Ok, thanks for the explanation.

I'm really hoping to move over to a newer version of mozilla and don't want to go to unstable to do so.

What stops you downloading the .deb files and installing them manually?

I'll give it a shot -- I don't know if they depend on anything
else in unstable.  But this isn't an excuse to ignore testing.
Testing is here (IMHO) to push Debian into releases. Having
people use and report problems with testing will help the project
more rapidly move toward steady releases.

-Dave