Re: Mozilla Again

>There are some out-of-date things on ARM.  Looks like it
>might be a combination of unavailable packages and a
>problem with the ARM builder (lots of "No space left on
>device" errors).

Of the three ARM autobuilder machines, two of them (europa and pig) lack
enough disk space to build large packages.  The third machine, medusa, has
plenty of disk but is unfortunately much slower.  There is a backlog of gcc
and qt packages awaiting compilation on medusa at the moment; there won't be
enough cycles available for another attempt at building mozilla for at least
another day or so.

>I'm really hoping to move over to a newer version of mozilla and don't want
>to go to unstable to do so.

What stops you downloading the .deb files and installing them manually?

p.