Mozilla Again

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but Mozilla is held up from
being moved over to testing by what looks like some
simple (?) problems.

There are some out-of-date things on ARM.  Looks like it
might be a combination of unavailable packages and a
problem with the ARM builder (lots of "No space left on
device" errors).

There is a critical bug filed against mozilla which should be
trivial to fix -- don't build with -O2 or greater.  There's
a serious bug concerning the m68k build.  Apparently there
is a symbol missing (invoke_copy_to_stack). This bug is
16 days old -- not too bad yet.  There are also some important
bugs, but AFAIK these shouldn't hold up testing.

Can we get a status report on this?  I'm really hoping to move
over to a newer version of mozilla and don't want to go to
unstable to do so.  It seems like sometimes as soon as things
are put into unstable they are forgotten or at least have the
appearance of being so.

Thanks!

-Dave