Re: blaster xscreensaver crashes computer?

    Adam> Version 1.1.17 of this driver is for XFree 4.1.0. Sorry, I
    Adam> forgot to mention this :/ . I'll send you version 1.1.15 via
    Adam> PM which works here with 4.0.3.

Hmmm.... Your newer version doesn't fix the old problems... it creates
new problems instead :-(

1. running the blaster screen saver crashes almost immediately after I
run it (just after the first screen refresh I think). This is very
reproducible.

2. switching to a text mode console produces a black screen, and I
can't see any text, so I switch back to X and fortunately X still
works.

Maybe I need to wait for 4.1.0?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>