Re: Mozilla 0.9.1 debs Available!

To quote Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>,

   Myth has uploaded official package of mozilla-0.9.1 into non-US.I've just removed my packages from Incoming.
   Thanks.

Please do what you can to start maintaining Mozilla. I don't know if
it's even possible without Myth orphaning the package, but he's a nut.
I've talked to him several times now, and he really shouldn't be
packaging serious Debian stuff.

I dunno, maybe I'm being a bit harsh. But that's just the way I see

it.

Ah, what exactly is the problem with Myths moz packages? Just got them and tried them and am pleased. Prehaps he would have more focus on his packaging of 'serious debian stuff' if he was not fighting off flames?

Hats off to the guy doing a hard job in a difficult situation.

Peter.

--
Peter Joseph

'Deus Ex Machina' 'Gods From Machines'

"If there were no god, we would have to invent him" - Voltaire