Re: Mozilla 0.9.1 debs Available!

To quote "David B.Harris" <dbarclay10@yahoo.ca>,
> To quote Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>,
> >     Myth has uploaded official package of mozilla-0.9.1 into non-US.
> >     I've just removed my packages from Incoming.
> >     Thanks.
>
> Please do what you can to start maintaining Mozilla. I don't know if
> it's even possible without Myth orphaning the package, but he's a nut.
> I've talked to him several times now, and he really shouldn't be
> packaging serious Debian stuff.
>
> I dunno, maybe I'm being a bit harsh. But that's just the way I see
it.

Ah, shit. There's absolutely no excuse for flaming Myth like this in
public. It was completely accidental. I *do* feel that was, but I would
have explained myself if I had intended it to go to debian-devel. I've
talked to Takuo before, and he knows my reasoning.

If you'd like to hear it, feel free to drop me a private email. I feel
really rather embarassed, and hope this subthread dies a short quick
death.

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
           Don't panic.