Mozilla 0.9.1 debs Available!

Myth has just completed a full set of Mozilla 0.9.1 debs, which are
available here:
 deb http://pandora.debian.org/~robot101/mozilla /
 deb-src http://pandora.debian.org/~robot101/mozilla /

Yup, that's right, he's not dead. These packages include various patches
to fix certain bugs in Mozilla, smooth the build process, remove upgrade
problems, remove debugging menus, and remove the need for hackish
wrappers around skipstone, galeon, and the like. These packages also see
the debut of seperate libnss3 debs (for mutt =).

As I outlined in my previous messages, these packages will form the
basis of crypto-removed packages which will hit main soon, allowing
people to get on with their packaging of the Mozilla-dependers, as well
as testing, etc. Until the crypto judgement, these packages will be the
pnly source of crypto versions of the packages, and depending on the
outcome, they will be uploaded, or Myth will work out a way of building
libnss and psm seperately into a package for non-US.

There are one or two packaging oversights that will be fixed in the next
revision, no libnss3.shlibs, the homepage is ximian, and mozilla-dev
should depend on libnspr-dev.

Regards,
Rob