Re: Packaging WM themes - question

On 25-May-01, 09:37 (CDT), Brian Mays <brian@debian.org> wrote:
> > Ben: It might make sense to split it into 2 or 3 packages but
> > certainly not more.
>
> I agree.  Consider the following when making these decisions:
>
> (1) Does the entire set of software come from one source?
>
> (2) Is the entire upstream source packaged and updated together?
>
> (3) Does everything work together or provide the same utility or
> service?

(4) Should they be packaged at all? Does packaging these themes actually
provide any more functionality than downloading and unpacking a tar.gz
(or whatever the format is) file in the appriate location?

--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read