Re: galeon and light

I believe that I'm polite.
I don't want to take the job of somebody else.
It's easy to speak, but I prefer to act.
A few month ago I've tried to contact the unofficial package maker of
galeon and he never answers to me. If you want I've archived mail. IIRC he
was not jared at this time. And at this time I've concluded that the
package was an aliened rpm. And jared's packages use ximian one and that
enough for me to not go further with these packages.

But the fact is that you seem to mistaken my act : I just proposed TODAY
uptodate package of galeon and I'm proposing to continue to do it.
If somebody else propose package for galeon I will be very happy to use it.
You seem to defend a man that I don't actually fight? Are you paranoid ?
Did you really know him or is it just for fun ?

Friendly,
Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé