Re: any decent apt frontends ready for woody?

Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> All I can say is that to me neither of them seems to cope at all with cds,
> if their authors think they can help this out for woody or not, that's
> another history, I don't even know if I should file bugs on them :-?

If they don't support cd's esp multi-cd's, then they are indeed not very
appropriate to be run from base-config yet.

You did check with plain apt-get or dselect that apt could handle the CD
on its own, I trust?

Please, file bugs about this.

--
see shy jo