Re: any decent apt frontends ready for woody?

Santiago Garcia Mantinan schrieb:
[some problems with installation from CDROM with diety]

> All I can say is that to me neither of them seems to cope at all with cds,
> if their authors think they can help this out for woody or not, that's
> another history, I don't even know if I should file bugs on them :-?

AFAIK apt handles all the media/sources stuff itself, and path's
and such don't get even near to the frontends. This is not a
problem with any apt frontend, that's probabla a problem with
apt's cdrom install procedure.

ciao, 2ri
--
/"\