Re: any decent apt frontends ready for woody?

> But which one? Is console-apt ready for prime-time yet? Anything else
> that is easier to learn than dselect?

For what I've seen, none of them supports well changing cds, maybe it was a
problem with apt or with a library that they use, I don't know, I was using
apt and libraries from testing.

I think it would be good that we have this alternative/s. If I remember
well, we just have deity (the old console-apt wich is not in testing atm)
and aptitude.

I'm gonna retest this again with unstable, can someone else also test this?

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net