Re: package splitting and kernel-image

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 09:23:17PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> You have been unable (see below) to point me to the rudeness in the
> kernel-image post, I honestly couldn't find any, before I was simply told to
> "Go away."

Yawn. Sending in a patch was just cheeky. I'm sure Herbert knows how to back
out the changes if he wants to.

Once again, you have completely missed the point. If you had sent in
real bug reports with genuine reasons for the thing you were requesting,
perhaps you would have gotten somewhere. Instead, you wasted everyone's
time.

Hamish, bored with this thread now.