Re: package splitting and kernel-image

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 08:27:43AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Not at all. I read the thread regarding splitting kernel-image. I haven't
> posted an opinion on it during this thread at all.

So, how are you still unaware of the reasons behind the split?

> Your bug reports are still frivolous. Do you think the technical committee
> will be interested if you make your case by repeating the same loaded
> point seven or more times?

I only did the same to you, after pointing out where you could find said
arguments, and even delivering them, about four times. TC are well able to
read threads, so I shouldn't have to point anything out to them, really.
Smart people.

> Your intentions may be correct, but your bug reports are an insulting
> waste of time. Hence, I think the "piss off" and "go away" responses
> were quite reasonable.

ash was badly worded, and I've apologised for that. Point me to the parts of
96854 that are insulting, and are worthy of an insulting 2-word response.
And no, it's not a waste of time. I prefer my mirrors working.

--
Daniel Stone
daniel@kabuki.openfridge.net