Re: package splitting and kernel-image

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 06:55:05AM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 12:55:53AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 07:57:50PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > >  	* Unnecessary bloat, which doesn't help mirrors already having
> > >  trouble with load (especially aarnet).
> >
> > I think this proves my point regarding your frivolous bug reports.
>
> No, it only proves that you can't/won't read an entire thread regarding this
> issue, despite repeated pointers to do so.

Not at all. I read the thread regarding splitting kernel-image. I haven't
posted an opinion on it during this thread at all.

Your bug reports are still frivolous. Do you think the technical committee
will be interested if you make your case by repeating the same loaded
point seven or more times?

Your intentions may be correct, but your bug reports are an insulting
waste of time. Hence, I think the "piss off" and "go away" responses
were quite reasonable.

Hamish