Re: ITH (Intent To Hijack) pilot-manager

Am  2.05.01 um 13:50:38 schrieb Chris Waters:
> But maybe that's just me.  If you guys really think I'm stepping over
> the line here, then I'll retract my ITH and just do massive patching
> as an NMU.

You should go ahead. I can't see how you could possibly have done any
better than you did. Only thing is: I'd rather not call it `hijack',
because in effect it's an adoption of a package where the `O:' bug has
not yet been filed, but maybe should have...

Bye,
    Mike

--
|=| Michael Piefel                    piefel@informatik.hu-berlin.de