Re: A question about update-excuses (was Re: testing is broken)

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 12:35:07AM -0700, David Schleef wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 04:47:01PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> >
> > Which architectures out-of-dateness is ignored is based on how their
> > respective buildds are going. I'm intending to use <85% as a reason to
> > start ignoring architecures, and >90% as a reason to make the checks
> > start counting again. At the moment arm, m68k and powerpc are ignored.
> >
> >  The current wanna-build statistics for the architectures in testing
> > are:
> >
> >   ppc:     (unknown)
>
> Does this indicate we need another powerpc buildd?  I have a
> machine that can be used for this; I just keep missing
> pointers to setting up a buildd when discussions go around.

No, we need developers interested in processing logs for the powerpc
buildd, and a good way of sharing the workload.  We've actually got a
couple of the former, and once I work out a solution to the latter, I
expect the situation will improve.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team