application/pgp-signature (was Re: debian 2.3)

rob@debianplanet.org wrote:

Yeah, right.

Do all those Mutt users realize that some readers can't read
their mail (without opening attachments) and are clobbing their
attachment folder?

Yeah, I know, there is an RFC for encrypted mail. But there is
also an RFC for HTML-mail which is not allowed on many mailing
lists.

What's the idea behind it? Now we are certain you really wrote the
mail? Great. But what about the idea of information avaible for
everyone?

Which is more important?

Or do you want me to use Mutt too? Isn't this totally against Free
Software and is very Microsoft-like?

Please tell me, what's you motivation?

Edwin Martin.